Saturday 26 April 2014

Welcome to Beauty and Brunch Blog!

Hi there!

My name is Melissa. Welcome to my blog! I am an avid follower of many beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food blogs. One day I got the inclination that I could start one of my own. Over time and with support from my friends and loved ones, Beauty and Brunch Blog was formed. Here I will share with you my life and my interests: fashion, beauty, food, and anything else that catches my eye. I hope that together we can become friends and build a vivid interactive community. 

About Me:

I am a twenty-something year old blogger with a polished, yet casual style. I am currently a university student working to put myself through school. In the summer you'll find me playing beach volleyball, riding my bike, or enjoying an art show or theater festival. I've always been creative: drawing and painting from a young age. My creativity has spilled over other aspects of my life, particularly makeup and my love of color. I enjoy baking and experimenting with new recipes. I hope you find something you'd like to try from the successes, and some humor in the ones that don't quite work out.

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my little slice of life. Feel free to share something about yourself in comments below- I'd love to get to know my readers. I hope to hear from you in the future as Beauty and Brunch Blog grows and expands.

--Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment